Monday, August 29, 2011

Doda!

We had a full schedule this past weekend including our "Doda" party. My sweet little M turns 3 this Wednesday and she has been begging for a Dora party. The thrifty mommy in me wanted to make her cake all by myself. So I started researching fondant. After reading several tutorials I found this one to be the best.
My first batch did not go so well but I decided it was because my marshmallows weren't smooth enough so I tried again and got a pretty good result. It's not perfect but M said it was "bweteful" and that's good enough for me!

I made this little t-shirt with my Silhouette, some contact paper, and some craft paint. I forgot to get a good picture of the Dora hair bow I made also. (She didn't want to smile for me.)


Well thats how I've spent the last few days and just for fun I'm going to leave you with a few more pics from the party. Also head on over to Lines Across My Face for her linky party!
http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com

Have a great day! ~Candis~

Why is it that kids have to pile up on eachother to open gifts? lol





No comments: